Dwight & Margaret Trowbridge Home (1925)
3560 E. Huntington Boulevard
This impressive 2½ story Tudor Revival style home is attributed to the design-build firm of Felchlin, Shaw and Franklin. It was constructed in 1925 for Dr. Dwight and Margaret Trowbridge. Dr. Trowbridge was a physician and surgeon and also owned ranch property. Margaret Trowbridge was a schoolteacher and active in community affairs.