William & Ella Washburn Home (1940)
4024 E. Huntington Boulevard
Harris Construction Company built this one-story Colonial style home in 1940 for William and Ella Washburn. J. B. and Madeline Perenchio purchased the home from the Washburns in 1944. Perenchio was a contractor and in 1952 was issued a permit for a 20'x20' addition to the rear of the garage.