A. B. & Mary Kirk Home (1920)
3125 E. Huntington Boulevard
This Craftsman bungalow was constructed in 1920 by contractor C. V. Smith. In 1930 Fred and Virginia Billings bought the home. Billings, with business partner Rhine Meyering, developed Huntington Boulevard as part of the Alta Vista Tract when they acquired the subdivision in 1914. The Billings apparently moved around on the street, as they also owned the two-story Colonial Revival Home located at 3650 E. Huntington.