24. Lucie Camy Home
(1911; moved to present location
743 E. Carmen Avenue
This is the only home moved into the Island from another location. According to neighbors, in 1947 the building was placed on the foundation backwards. Perhaps this is the reason it is stylistically rather simple. All visible windows have been replaced, although the glazing patterns have been retained.