31. Deacon-Eilert Home (1919)
660 E. Carmen Avenue
This home is associated with two important families: Roual & Mae D. Deacon, and William & Mae Eilert. Roual Deacon owned the Lemoore Lumber Company, and lived here until 1925. William Eilert, who became the owner of the Fresno Brewing Company in 1902 after the death of his father, purchased the home in 1925. Mr. Eilert lived there until his death in 1934; Mrs. Eilert remained in the home until 1945.