PG&E Building (1926)
1544 Fulton Street
Lee S. Duncan,
Two-part Commercial Block with Spanish Revival façade
Originally a customer service center and office for Pacific Gas & Electric, the building was used for several years by a local theater company. It was recently renovated, for which the owner received a 2016 City of Fresno Historic Preservation Award for Outsanding Rehabilitation of a Non-residential Property.