Parker Nash Building (1913,
Allied Architects (1934 addition)
This building was originally known as the Case Garage, the local dealership for Case automobiles and Adams trucks. It was altered several times over the following decades. Particularly striking is the Mediterranean Revival addition to the front of the building in 1934. This narrow, seven-bay frontage wing, running nearly the full length of the property, accommodated showroom and sales offices, as well as the body works and painting departments. A service department and vehicle storage florrs were situated behind the showroom and extending to the alley. The building now houses the Kepler Community School.