Theodore Roosevelt High School:
East Hall (1941)
4250 E. Tulare Street
H. Rafael Lake & W.
D. Coates, Architects
East Hall's most prominent feature is a large square bell tower, with a pyramid roof and small pinnacles at the top of each corner. It is the least modified, both interior and exterior, of all of Roosevelt High School's 1920s buildings.