William & Helen Sutherland Home
1460 N. Wishon Avenue
This home was built for William and Helen Sutherland. Mr. Sutherland was a prominent local attorney and banker, who served in the California State Assembly from 1911 to 1915. Later owners subdivided the home into four apartments in 1942. Despite some loss of integrity resulting from many changes to the house, it remains significant as one of the oldest surviving examples of an estate in Wilson's North Fresno Tract.