E. E. Wyman/Santa Fe Land Improvement Co. Boarding
House (ca. 1900)
209 N. Diana Street
Queen Anne Free Classic
with Italianate influences
This home originally was constructed on the northwest corner of Fresno and Q Streets. In 1950 it was purchased by the Santa Fe Land Improvement Company and moved to its present location. Though it probably was constructed as a single-family residence, by 1936 it was described as a "boarding house," and in 1950 as a triplex. It is an excellent example of the Queen Anne Free Classic subtype, with Italianate influences noted on the cornice brackets.