Local Register of Historic Resources

H.P. #266
Deacon-Eilert HomeDeacon-Eilert Home (1919)

660 E. Carmen Avenue
Tudor Revival with Craftsman details

This home is associated with two prominent Fresno families: Roual and Mae D. Deacon, and William and Mae Eilert. Mr. Deacon owned Lemoore Lumber Company, and lived in the house from 1920 to 1925. William Eilert, who became the owner of the Fresno Brewing Company in 1902 after the death of his father, purchased the home in 1925. Mr. Eilert lived there until his death in 1934; Mrs. Eilert remained in the home until 1945.

Return to Carmen Avenue resource list

Return to Local Register street list