64. Mosgrove Home (1910)
660 E. Pine Avenue
The Mosgrove Home was the first residence built in the Wilson Island. It was designed for William and Nellie Mosgrove on a half-acre lot by Frank Faulkner, a Missouri architect and Mrs. Mosgrove's brother. When constructed in 1910 the home was on open land and the family enjoyed an unobstructed view of the Sierra Nevada.