First Church of Christ Scientist
1615 N Street
Robert Hotchkin, Architect
This massive Neoclassical structure remains in much the same condition as when it was originally built. It is a reminder of an era during which the Church of Christ Scientist was a much more prominent part of the local religious community. Today it is used by the Power House Institutional Church of God in Christ.